Subject: FW: Calls for Evidence for the two upcoming strategies on the EU Ports Strategy and the Industrial Maritime Strategy
From: "Teemo Toomsalu" <[email-masked]>
To: Maritimecluster ⚓️ <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2025 09:13:06 +0300

Tere, hea koostööpartner!

Euroopa Liidu Komisjon on avaldanud avalikud konsultatsioonid kahe 
strateegia osas- EL Sadamate- ning EL meretööstusestrateegia. Teil on 
võimalus sõna sekka öelda ning julgustan teid seda ka tegema. Lingid on 
leitavad allolevast kirjast.

Best Regards,

From: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2025 12:28 PM
To: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Calls for Evidence for the two upcoming strategies on the EU Ports 
Strategy and the Industrial Maritime Strategy

Dear members of the “European Ports Forum” and the “Sustainable Ports 
Subgroup”,

We would like to inform you that the Calls for Evidence for the two upcoming 
strategies on the EU Ports Strategy and the Industrial Maritime Strategy are 
now online.

You can find them through the following links:

EU Ports Strategy 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/better-regulation/have-your-say/initiatives/14659-EU-Ports-Strategy_en>

EU industrial maritime strategy 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/better-regulation/have-your-say/initiatives/14745-EU-industrial-maritime-strategy-_en>

We encourage you to respond to the Calls for Evidence so that due account 
can be taken of your input in the preparation of these initiatives.

Kindly note the feedback period is until 28 July 2025  (midnight Brussels 
time).

Do not hesitate to share this information with your members or other 
interested stakeholders.

We look forward to receiving your contributions.

Kind regards,

MOVE D3 Secretariat

European Commission
DG Mobility and Transport

Unit D3 – Ports and Inland Navigation

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.